Whole Hearted Words
The Wholehearted Approach to Choosing, Loving, and Living Your Word of the Year!
Are you ready to pick a word of the year that will ACTUALLY stick with you and make a difference in your life?
Are you ready to start 2021 with real HOPE and INTENTION?
I'm sure you have heard all about choosing a word of the year, maybe you've tried in years past - but do you find yourself thinking, how can a single word actually make a real difference in my life???
Can you imagine how it would feel to get to the end of 2021 with zero frustration or shame over broken resolutions? Can you imagine feeling nothing but pride and gratitude because you set yourself up for the kind of personal growth that can shift and grow, and handle whatever life throws at you??
THAT is the beauty of a truly wholehearted word of the year!
Unlike that online word of the year quiz you found, or the list you downloaded somewhere to pick a word from, Whole Hearted Words walks you through how to really pick a word of the year that is actually going to work for YOU!
PLUS Whole Hearted Words is going to teach you exactly how to use your word to make a difference in your life.
ALL. YEAR. LONG.
- FIND a word of the year that you love, use my 4 step plan to dig deep and find that one PERFECT word that will serve you through the entire year!
- SET yourself up for success with activities that will help you get clear on your intentions!
- GET COZY with your word using pages upon pages of activities, ideas and journal prompts to get help you get up close and personal with your word!
- LIVE out your word, day after day, week after week, month after month using the special word date formula that will make a real difference on your experience with your word.
- and the CELEBRATE! The Whole hearted word course will take you ALL of the way through this upcoming year, including a special Celebration module that will go live next november!
Whole Hearted Words is a Year Long Course - rolling out starting in the begining of January, with the final module release in November 2021:
Here is the Whole Hearted Words Timeline:
- January 3th - WORD WEEK KICK OFF! Our first Word week email goes out, and WORD WEEK kicks off here on teachable, in for our special email list, and in our Facebook community!!
- January 4th - 8th - The Choose Your Word lessons go live: One lesson releases each day. Watch your inbox for emails and check our Facebook group for daily Q and A’s!
- January 8th - CHOOSE YOUR WORD DAY! The Getting to Know Your Word and the Living Your Word modules will also go live this day! These are designed to help you live your word out all year long!
- Throughout the year you can also expect monthly check in's via our email list and facebook group
- November 2021 We did it! Our special wrap up module, will be going live late this month!
There is SO MUCH inside of Whole Hearted words, you are not going to believe it!
Here's what you're going to get:
All about Words of the Year
- Words vrs Resolutions
- Why Words Matter
- What a Whole Hearted Word can mean for you
Choosing Your Word
- Look inside, gather, connect, feel: A guided 4 step process to choosing your Whole Hearted word.
- BONUS: The big giant list of words
Getting to Know Your Word
- Word Declaration printable
- 10 unique ways to get to know your word
- Word Journaling Prompts
- BONUS - Write a letter to your word
- BONUS - Word of the Year Vision Board video lesson
Living Out Your Word All Year Long
- How to stay connected to your word of the year
- Letting your word grow with you
- Word Dates for connecting with your word all year long
- Word Date printables for every month of the year!
Celebrating a Year With Your Word
- How to commemorate a year spent with your year
- BONUS: Your Word in Review
- BONUS: Write a Thank You Letter to Your Word
WORD WEEK - an interactive week of choosing your word starting January 3rd
- Daily lessons to help guide you in finding your word
Free Facebook Group for Support
- Daily Q and A's during word week.
- Montly checkins to keep you connecting with your word all year long.
- And the support of a fun community because everything is better with friends!
Free Whole Hearted Words Email Sequence
- Get all of the check ins above from the privacy of your own inbox!
- Coming before word week begins and made especially to fit in your printed or physical workbook!
AND a full PDF Downloadable Whole Hearted Words Workbook!
Hi, I'm Shawna!!!
I am the creator of "Fearless Art," an 8 week online workshop where I help creative souls like you get comfortable in your skin as an artist AND how to make a living doing the work you LOVE.
I have 15 plus years experience creating art for companies like Illustrated Faith, American Crafts, Photoplay Paper, Paper House Productions and other major craft companies who have put my work into production and on the shelves of stores across the globe!
My biggest passion is mentoring and teaching creatives how to create from a confident, authentic place!
I believe the world needs brave artists with a passion for creating from a place of HEART. Let me show you how!
PreviewWelcome to Whole Hearted Words (2:44)
StartGet a Copy of the Whole Hearted Words BOOK! (1:50)
StartThe Whole Hearted Words Timeline!
StartJoin the Whole Hearted Words Community!
StartDownload your Whole Hearted Words WORKBOOK! (3:29)
StartFREE Whole Hearted Word PRINTABLES
StartMonthly Word Dates on Zoom
Frequently Asked Questions
Choosing a word of the year has really been one of the most life changing practices for me. Having a word to focus on and challenge yourself with for an entire year gives you so much opportunity to move away from the “pass/fail” sense of resolutions and instead it offers you the type of goal and vision that can truly evolve with you. After 2020 we all know the way the unexpected can hit, and I can tell you with out a shadow of a doubt that my word of the year has given me more flexibility, more encouragement, and more hope than any other new years practice I've ever started.
I still carry with me the things I've learned with each word I've chosen. Every year and every word has empowered me for the next. They all have become friends to me, I really can’t imagine entering a future year without picking a new word to focus on!
I truly hope you will join me for this journey! Your word is waiting for you! Let me help you find it, and the LIVE it!
I can't wait to get started!